“MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after our customers personal information that is shared with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis; and
- what your rights are.
If we make changes to this notice, we will notify you by updating it on our website. “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
What information we collect when you register and why?
When you buy goods from “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” you as the customer are entering into a contract with us.
You will be given the option to set up an account before ordering items from our online store where you will then be asked to provide some personal information such as:
- full name
- contact numbers, and
- email address
If you are an existing customer and have shopped with us using a credit or debit card, or we have taken these details for a payment authorisation, we will securely collect and store this payment card information (NB: new and existing customers whose payment cards have expired will be asked if you would like to automatically store these details in order to speed up the payment process. If you set up a direct debit payment, we will also collect bank details from you).
Keeping in touch with you:
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to our website. When you set your account up, we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
“MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” will not share your information with other companies outside of “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED LIMITED” for marketing purposes.
If you decide you do not want to receive this marketing information you can request that we stop by emailing “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” at email@example.com.
(NB: You may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your request is dealt with).
Tracking & Cookies Data:
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other devices when you visit our site, they allow the site to recognise you as a user either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). They are not harmful and do not contain any information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
The examples of cookies we use are as below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
In order to keep the Site, its services and products relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our Site. For example, we can see which parts of the Site and products are most popular, identify when errors occur, and test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best.
These cookies allow websites and applications to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised which means we can't identify you personally. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for selling advertising or remembering where you've been on the internet but do help with serving advertising.
- They enable you to transact whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you and enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
- To personalise and improve your customer experience.
- To allow you to securely sign in to your “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To recognise the device that you are using.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed, and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. “MILK SHAKEN NOT STIRRED” uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our Site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our Site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
Cookies are an essential part of how our Site works, as they remember certain information about a visitor.
If you would like more information on any of these types of Cookies, including how to opt-out, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com/
Should you need to contact us please email to:
This privacy notice was last updated on 10 November 2019.